I AM HERE TO SERVE THE RESIDENTS OF WARD 125
Ward 125 is one of the most diverse areas in Johannesburg! Its almost hard to believe that SANDF Military quarter, FNB Stadium, Nasrec Showground, Aeraton Industrial area, Kliprivier Nature Reserve, Johannesburg Prison (Suncity), Kaiser Chiefs Village, Eikenhof Water Pump Station… just to mention a few, are all within the borders of one Ward 125.
Ward 125 is undoubtedly one of the most key economic drivers (manufacture, arts, culture and entertainment) of the City of Johannesburg. It also has the diverse community but it’s full potential cannot be realized due to insufficient service delivery.
- Eikenhof and Mulbarton substation need long term solutions to be able to supply stable electricity to the broad community.
- City Power to have an extensive plan to prevent Cable theft
- Roads are badly maintained, we have potholes as old as 2 years or even older
- Billing system has to be improved on to make sure that the community is fairly charged for services they deserve
- Klipriver nature reserve and it’s surrounds are well kept and maintained
- An extensive plan on putting an end to illegal mining and threatening land invasion
- Crime prevention in the area.
These are some of the issues that I am already and will continue to push the City Of Johannesburg to account. I am aware that this is not going to be an easy fight but the community of Ward 125 deserves someone who will tirelessly fight these issues on daily basis.
How to achieve results:
- Being with the community, for the community from day one until end of the term.
- Viewing the community not just a complainants, but as part of the solution.
- Staying on the issue until it’s has been resolved.
- Establishing and maintaining existing relationships with COJ officials and other public representatives.
The areas are: Ormonde View, Nasec, Soccer City, Aerotan, Southgate, Doornkop Army Base, Comptonville, Naturena, Meredale and ext, Mondeor ext, Alan Manor, Eagles Nest, Southfork, Kibler Park, Alveda Park and Route 82