You are encouraged to contact the City of Johannesburg directly to assist you to log all faults if you haven't already:
Log using your mobile device:
Joburg Roads Agency:
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
if urgent Call:
0860JOBURG - Option 5
Follow the JRA for the latest developments, journey planning tips, alternative routes, and traffic advisory via on of the following:
§ Website: www.jra.org.za
§ Twitter: @MyJra,
§ Facebook: Johannesburg Roads Agency
§ Email: email@example.com,
§ JRA Find&Fix mobile app
City Parks: Call 0860JOBURG – Option 0 and then if possible send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with details of request
Billing Queries: Visit Thuso House in Stiemens Street Opposite the Metro Buildings in Braamfontein
All other City of Joburg queries: Call 0860JOBURG or visit www.joburg.org.za
The City of Johannesburg relies on its residents to log service delivery failures so that it may have the opportunity to attend to them. If issues are not logged on the City’s service delivery systems, the entities are likely unaware of the breakdowns and until you report such, the breakdowns may remain unresolved.
As active citizens that live, work and play in the City of Johannesburg you need to get involved and become ACTIVE CITIZENS.
The Councillors in the City of Johannesburg serve as the interface between the citizens they represent and the municipal officials. The councillor’s job is not just to serve as the voice of the people, for the expression of their community needs, but also to act as a watchdog and ensure the municipality implements policies.
It is therefore important to log your issues for them to be adequately addressed. If these issues are not addressed after a reasonable length of time please bring this to the attention of your local Ward Councillor with all details including reference numbers and dates logged.
Click on the + to open the folder of your choice
How to log a burst pipe, sewage spill or water/sewage related service delivery query
🛑 Water leaks
🛑 Burst pipes
🛑 Faulty Water Meter
🛑 Stolen Water Meter
🛑 Sewage Issues
🛑 Fire Hydrants
🛑 Anything to do with water.
Please be so kind as to log the issue with Jo'burg Water at the link below -
Call Centre: 0860 562 874 or 011 688 1699
JMPD Safety Traffic Hotline to report
- Vehicle breakdowns
- Traffic lights down
- Traffic gridlock
Call centre: 080 872 3342
New numbers for direct access to the new Call Centre in Martindale IIOC for JMPD & Ems without having to call the standard call centre. Please save them on your phone.
Jmpd Traffic Direct Martindale: +27 11 375 5918
Ems Martindale: +27 11 375 5920
5A - Mondeor, Alan Manor, Crown Gardens
5B - Booysens, Booysens Reserve, Ormonde, Evans Park, Ridgeway North
4B - Ridgeway, Ridgeway South, Winchester Hills
Reporting Power outages, street lights and other City power related faults
(Please create a user profile and this is the best means of logging)
Call Centre: 0860 562 874 / 011 490 7112
SMS line: 44074
Email Pre-Paid Queries: email@example.com
Reporting Traffic Lights out of order
WhatsApp Numbers: 082 827 8250 / 083 267 8912
Reporting Illegal Dumping
Call Centre: 082 779 1361
How to log a City Parks related service delivery query(Grass cutting on pavement/tree cutting on council property and pavements/Parks maintenance)
Call Centre: 0860 562 874 or (011) 712-6600
Residents of City Of Johannesburg are advised to take note of the new functionality offered by @TrafficRTMC on the #Natis system.
You can now report minor car accidents online instead of physically going into SAPS for a case number - a CRN for insurance will be automatically generated.
We are all responsible for ensuring we stamp our corruption.
0800 002 587
How to Renew Your DA Membership
Option 1: Online Renewal via the DA Website
- For this option a valid email address is required.
- Kindly complete an online renewal application by clicking on the button below (on the left). You will have the option of receiving your membership pack electronically or via post.
- You will receive an email containing a new unique reference number and the banking details to be used. The new reference number will become your membership number upon payment of the membership renewal fee, which is R10 per year.
- Proceed with subscription by making a payment into our account using the new unique reference and bank account details provided.
Option 2: Renewal via e-mail
- Submit your renewal request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm your full contact details including your current membership and ID number.
- A membership officer will be in contact with you and will email you the banking details to deposit your membership subscription.
Option 3: Renewal via mobile phone
- Send an SMS containing your name, surname and ID number or current membership number to 30919.
- A membership officer will then contact you to assist you via telephone to update your details and renew your membership.
Option 4: Provincial Office via Branch or Councillor
Contact or visit your provincial office for more information
Information regarding contact details for your councillor can be found by clicking on the button below (on the right).
Welcome to CoJ e-Services. e-Services is an initiative from the City of Johannesburg to make your life easier by providing online access to a range of services for both the individual and business in Gauteng, South Africa. Our current e-Services include the following:
- Register your email address and receive your rates, Water and lights invoices online
- View the progress of your building plans online
- Fill in your online valuation form to assist the City in evaluating your property correctly
- Access our Online Maps of Johannesburg
Fault Reporting Procedure to Ombudsman
HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE TO BEING
AN ACTIVE CITIZEN?
Active citizenry are members of society who take charge of their future and are the agents of what they want to happen in their communities.
It requires inspirational leadership at all levels and every aspect of life.
We can't expect to create any CHANGE without being proponents of ACTIVE CITIZENARY.
Let's begin this journey together.